Sexual Healing...

Sexual Energy Can Heal U & Change Your Life...!!!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

What’s A Shamanista?

Photo_00003A Shamanista seems to have various definitions…I define it as a Female Shamaness or another term for Shaman, a Healer, in general. It has a very sensual ringtone to not only the way it sounds, yet to the way it’s spelled.

 

Okay, so why am I telling you this..It’s important to first realize & understand what Healers can call themselves today in these modern times & what a Healer does or can do. Even what a Healer hopefully does NOT do.  I Am a Sexual Healer, a Shamanista, who also writes and owns her own Healing practice (KALImar’s Inner Healing GAteways©® and her own blog (KALI’s Sacred Sex©®), both copyrighted, registered & trademarked. All Rights Reserved.

 

I LUV to help others learn to heal themselves..to utilize their sexual energy to move beyond the physical but also at the same time embracing its energies in their physical bodies to do what they need to do on both a human & spiritual level.  I AM not one of those Healers that has physical sex with their clients. I AM one of those who teach U about various Healing modalities, including Sexual with Breath work, so that U can use these magickal healing tools on a daily basis. So therefore, its important to keep an open-mind about how  to approach Healing and Healers. I will blog about these and other things a little later. Shamanism holds a lot of mystery, spirituality & healing ways to those who know & to those who don’t know.

 

I'm so glad I had the opportunity to share with U a little about what I do and who I AM because of what I do. Peace & Blessings, KALImar….

No comments:

Post a Comment